Ok, I got a list of just watched movies.

"The aviator". I had great expectations but, all in all,
I was a little disappointed. Good acting performance by Leo, but the movie seems to me to remain somehow unfinished. The plane accident scene is really amazing! Breathtaking!!!

"The passion of Christ". Unlike the "Aviator", I had no great expectations, after all the criticisms I read, solely reporting blood and butchery. Well, I think this movie is almost a masterpiece. Otherwise you could not stand a 2 hrs movie entirely acted in Aramaic and Latin (not that I mind Latin, having studied it myself passionately for some 12 years) but I must admit Gibson's choice, brave as it is, isn't the most cinematographic in the world. Well, the movie is so intense and emotionally gripping you do not care if it is acted in Aramaic, Latin or Chinese. It is graphic and shocking, of course. But crucifiction was not exactly a picnic. Gibson made it as realistic as it was never shown before in movie history. Great movie, I suggest everybody to watch it.

"Ronin". One of the few DeNiro's movies I hadn't still watched. Great one. The car chases scenes in the narrow streets of Nice were absolutely breathtaking. Quite predictable ending, though. Excellent Reno. DeNiro being still a giant here, before being involved in those crappy movies he was in lately. Loved this movie.

"Troy". Ok, it was ridiculous here and there. But you know what? I liked it. Now, don't tell me Brad Pitt's looks had something to do with it....Brad is surely to be drooled over in this movie, but honestly I just let myself to be conquered by the grandiosity and magnificence of the scenes and by the myth perfume I so passionately studied since I was a child. Give it a chance. And almost 3 hrs of your time as well....

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)