From what I have always read, Bobby Manna was his connection......It would appear that after Bruno got whacked, the close connection began BUT, I seem to think that the close affiliation began before that.

There is no doubt in my mind that NY wanted a piece of Atlantic City and no NYC families would dare tread on that turf while Carlo was alive. Now Carlo died in 76.......How can anybody be so sure that Nicky himself did not pre-plan this entire rotating of the guard (in the shadows of course)

I mean that Scarfo conspired with the West Side to have all the Philly power hungry heavyweights, do his dirty work under the false protection of the West Side?

It just seems rather odd how Narducci would watch Caponigro get taken out for whacking Bruno and then immediately attempt the exact same maneuver and expect to get away with it.
Also, why didn't the West Side immediately put out a contract on Narducci for whacking a boss without permission?
This is very fishy!

Anyone else believe that Little Nicky played a part in Chicken Man's death?

I put the odds at 60% Yes, 40% No.....I have no proof, it is just theory......I also wonder if Leonetti knows the real truth?