You're honestly going to take one oddball case of a white supremacist running as a Democrat, probably as some sort of publicity stunt, and compare that to the Republican party's increasingly racist platform?

What would you say Democrats are doing as a whole to lure the racist white vote? I honestly can't think of anything. Their entire platform is designed to attract diversity.

I know there are racist liberals and Democrats. White liberals talking the talk, then rolling up their windows and calling the police when a black guy walks near their car, etc. I get that. But man, to say both parties today target the white supremacist vote? No. One party does.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 01/25/18 07:06 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea