@Fergie

1.Actually if you paid attention to my adolescent response which (zzzz) means sleeping and therefore disagreeing with your point of view. The reason for is that I have seen and hear these statistics for years. It's discuss so much in online forums/social media sites that it's tiresome. Every year it's going to be the same just with moderate differences. The topic of violence, poverty, and other ills within the Black community have been rehashed for the last 3-4 decades. Yes we could talk about the social ills of other communities on this forum yet few people start threads on them in-depth. We aren't aware of other movements due to mainstream media tends to overlook them until an incident projects them into public attention.

2. I don't mind some tedious reading but it's stats/facts (inaccurate/accurate) that I'm constantly have dealt with many times. Hence why I said it's rehashed, repetitive, broken record. Victimhood mentality is understood yet not universal.

3.It does matter who started due to someone stating it was created by the wrong people. It haven't been hijacked but individual scenarios doesn't reflect the entire movement. If you have read from their website it's a completely autonomous fluid network. Therefore the local area have to be responsible for negative elements taking advantage of the scenario (note not the movement but scenario). I noted that nothing is spoken about when they do curtail individuals from getting out of hands. Quick to acknowledge a network problems but slow to see the wholesome side.

4.Yes, I disagree. The National Gang Center/National Victimized Survey/ Law Enforcement keeps tab on all reported (key word in all stats) gang-related homicides in the U.S. Gang-related homicides accounts for an average 13% of the U.S homicides. In the Black community, it's slightly over half of that percentage (6%-8% roughly).

5. Institutional racism/discrimination still do exist through DISCREET practices under the veil of legality. That's not hard to comprehend but again you wouldn't know since your not keen to research. You obviously aren't aware of banks charging higher interest rates to Blacks & Latinos homeowners, housing market, and even schools.

6. I've been interested in foreign countries and researching them for years. I'm more open minded to the world than you aware of. I wouldn't doubt your knowledge on american politics than the average american yet you displayed a limited understanding of the cultures & history of my country.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb