Quote:
Originally posted by svsg:
[b]Machinist

Another wierd and confusing movie. Like Lost Highway. A man has not slept for a year and imagines a lot of stuff. The movie is okay, but the problem with such movies is there is too much interpretation required. I wonder whether at all these movies were made with a script in place. Afterall anything can be justified as imagination/hallucination Which characters are real, who is an imagination, which events are true and which are dream.... Capo, have you watched this movie? Or anyone else who has watched both these movies please compare them for me. I am really beginning to form a negative opinion about these types of movies. Any of you feel that way? [/b]
I liked it, but they ripped off Fight Club big time... It was enjoyable, but I have no intentions of seeing it again.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."