Originally Posted By: blueracing347
Cohen died in 1976. He was still active in 1975? I thought he was all Fucked up after the prison attack. For you TD, was the informant in the MF page ever revealed? It blows my mind that Spilotro had someone that close to him that was informing without him knowing. Those Chicago guys knew how to stay out of prison. That page states he was worried about that trial in 75/76 and we all know he never went away. If Calabrese never ratted, Lombardo would've never been convicted?

I dont really remember the right time but I think that during the late 50's or 60's the feds started their top secret informant program which included members of the Outfit, including made guys and high level associates, so my point is that was the first real blow for the Chi Mob which almost completely destroyed their operations in their home town and got Giancana out of the country. So few of the most speculated informants are Blasi, Pierce and one of the Panzcko brothers. As for who is the informant in the Spilotro case, I really dont know but maybe some of the guys from around here do. Regarding Spilotro going to Cohen's house, I dont know, maybe like many of the old timers from that era, Cohen was also possibly visited by some of the rising big shots and hung around, who knows?! Cohen did die the next year in his sleep.

@Hollander sorry man i dont have any info on those two but you can do some research on the MF site and possibly find something

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good