Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Has Fox News ever fabricated fictional stories about Obama or Clinton during their presidencies?

If so, then fair enough, but when you actually have CNN staffers admitting that they've been told to pursue fake stories about Trump to try and get him out of office...

Were you watching the station during those years? I know you're not American so I'm not trying to be rude when I say that, but this really isn't even a question. Like I said, they're all biased, but out of the major networks Fox News is the worst offender. CNN is getting worse since the election, but Fox has been at it forever. A quick Google will give you endless examples if you really want to see them.

Don't take this the wrong way either, because like I said something that has been exacerbated in the past couple years is once you tell someone something they don't agree with, they become unable to communicate with because they refuse to see anything from a different perspective. I believe this is due to the fact that you can spend all your time digesting only news you agree with and it's easy to get caught up in an echo chamber.

Have you been to America, Moe?