Originally Posted By: The_Rooster
And people that know some things like us, dont even know half of whats going on. There has been a good amount of stabilization and growth in the last five years though for sure. Everything that was old is new again type of thing. The rebirth of Buffalo as a city has helped a lot.

Ruling panel yes but not in the same way as the NYC families, more like the Canadian families.

+1

I have to concure that it seems like a ruling is in place for Buffalo, but as I have stated in the past, the crews in Buffalo and Canada are the most active in the family with the exception of the Monaco crew and even then there is the exception of Joseph Pugliese who is still active. That crew is pretty much a pasture crew that if not semi-retired then fully retired again with the exception of Pugliese. The four most active crews in the family are Bifulco and Todaro crews in Buffalo, Luppino-Violi crew in Canada, and to a lesser extent Carcone crew in Utica.
Since Todaro Sr passed away, it really seems that the Buffalo family revitalized itself and Leonardo Falzone was meeting with Natale Luppino and Loren Piccarreto while he was boss or acting boss.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green