I most deffinatly have to see Open Your Eyes soon. It sounds great; although, based off of your description, I can already see myself enjoying Vanilla Sky more-so on a personal level.

I was just watching Vanilla Sky for the first time in a while the other day too... And I have to say, I forgot how great the cinematography was. And, naturally, I've always loved the soundtrack--especially the intro--for obvious reasons... For anyone who didn't catch on, Radiohead provides the music for the opening scene, and later on in the film, I Might Be Wrong (Radiohead Song) is played very quietly in the background; didn't even notice it was there until I had read the entire track-listing and gone back to the film.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."