Originally Posted By: pmac
Ciment thats a cool read but it was before massino flipped and testified at bascianos last trial. Alot of its wrong. Massino said george was a capo in charge of all the montreal guys he had a bonanno member in montreal whacked joe lopresti im guessing his father was also a older member who probaly kept asking controni what happend to his son. George didnt have ny permission to kill a made guy even in the montreal crew. I think lopresti was found in ny state on the boarder. Its weird to i read controni was the capo in montreal till he died but vito rizzuto and them guys were answering to george. Massino said it was a combination of things george did. Accusation of tg graziano doing drugs threating phil rusetellis brother over a unpaid debt and killing lopresti. Massino was a lil bitch he was in his power in 99 and was afraid to take blame in his family for killing george who must have been a threat to his ego. Allie boy persico killed wild bill cutolo his underboss and wasnt afraid to tell other family hay guess what bills gone hes not coming back. Ect.The

Joe Massino turned informant in 2005. The court document is dated 2007. Apparently Massino also testified a few time thereafter.
I am aware that the document does not show Joe Massino testimony. That is why in an earlier thread I asked if anyone had a copy.
Furthermore, the court document illustrates that Vitale was jealous of Sciascia and most likely was bad mouthing him to Massino behind his back. You will also see in this court document Vitale giving a motive as to why Massino wanted to kill Sciascia and the motive given by Vitale had nothing to do with killing someone son in Canada. Joe Lopresti was the father and he was killed first. His son got killed later, he was one that had aligned himself with Sal Montagna.
I haven't seen Massino testimony or confession. All I know is that if it differs from Vitale then One of them is lying. It could be they are both lying. One thing I do know is that Massino will say anything to save his ass.