Capeci wrote about turncoat bonanno capo peter longvillo of staten island will link merlino to that health care shit i wonder who the 3rd co operating witness is. I think its someone from florida that was hands on. Think they brought more charges against merlino yesterday there pileling on. The feds dont want the defense to be able to bring up abunch of domestic assaults rubeo and longvello did to there wives and girls. I think thats bull. The da will use them as witnesses to paint merlino as a thug killer and boss but the defense cant ask about how they beat there wives. That old saying cant have your cake and eat it to or how ever its said. Guess the genovese capo rooster had a plea deal of 5yrs but called it off cause they wanted him to admitt membership in the family. I thought the feds gave up on that bullshit. To make the guys cringe and have to admit membership like 100 guys have admitted to it and went back to crime once there free. But this guy wouldnt admit and is gonna go to trial next to merlino but neither of them are charged with a crime together weird.