Chuckie and Yogi's parents and grandparents lived in AC on the edge of Ducktown.

The parents moved back to Philly and I am pretty sure as grandparents got up there they followed .

Chuckie had a place on the island for a time after Nick moved him up made him money.

I can not begin to tell you the stuff Skinny did in Philly but I am sure it's out there if u look .
Around here he was bad and not in a gangster way and embarrassed his father and of course Nicky many times at little Italian bars and restaurants were we and the family had been going for years and Nick did not shit on these places he let them prosper always going after the bigger guy.

As far as kids coming around Jr he was a kid and I was a man I really did not pay attention to 98% of the guys that he messed with and many you never herd of. There were so many people coming and going between blood family on both sides and then addd mob guys from Philly and north jersey and NY and on top it was in a apartment building and a four story house with a office on bottom floor . It was busy !!!

He did have a bunch of guys on Georgia ave. and Florida ave. that he was close to .

And it's a shame his father almost got him killed and should of set up a ruling panel or made a couple of guys in the crew that was pushing back , anything would of made a difference.

Phil was the one that would hear all the bullshit form the young Philly guys messing with regular folks and I am sure many times he did not tell Nick so Nick would not go after Skinny but he just would not be a man (Skinny) so the guys started hating him Salvi had to put up with him in Philly and other made guys with his shit " I am sure it's out there in print.

I was not in the family so I would hear when the shit was over the top other then when stuff was slipped or kinda spoken in code like I would not know who or what it was but you can put some stuff together but nothing of major importants just stuff .

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/02/17 07:28 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."