Fellas I gotta do it and bring this thread back active....I have to believe that Joe C is the current acting boss or street boss of the family? He is without a doubt the highest ranking most powerful Lucchese thats not in jail and under indictment?

Was Steven Crea Sr/ and Jr. remanded to jail while awaiting trial or is he out on bail? Because if hes out, then I take back my earlier statement, and would think Stevie is still running the show regardless of bail restrictions. I know Matty Madonna who was the acting boss according to the FBI is in jail

Does anyone have any insight or just educated guesses as to what Joe Caridi's position is within the Luccheses currently? If hes not the acting boss, or at least still the Consigliere, who would you guys venture to speculate is running that family on the streets these days? appreciate any insight as always fellas..

Sorry if bringing him up is annoying, def dont mean to be, but this guy for some reason fascinates me, hes so low profile, yet allegedly according to LE and the articles from his last arrest in 2002 was the #3 guy in that family for goin on 20 years and theres literally nothing on him anywhere online....And in todays day and age that shits impressive

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"