Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Originally Posted By: Michael_Giovanni
I wonder if the Albert Anastasia episode was any different than the Mobsters episode on the mad hatter. I doubt there was any new info or stories but I'd still like to see them. Maybe they'll be on youtube.

I was just diving a little deeper into Anastasia's hit on Arnold Schuster and I BELIEVE, that they left out some important info.
I read that the supposed killer of Schuster was a man named Frederick "Angel of Death" Tenuto...He also served time with Willie Sutton....Somehow, when Sutton got identified, Tenuto was so close to Anastasia that he was able to order him to hit Schuster....THAT tells me that Anastasia had a piece of Willie Sutton...I don't doubt that Schuster ID'ing Sutton enraged Albert but, Schuster now took away a lucrative part of Anastasia's enterprise.
Sooooo, Tenuto kills Schuster on Alberts orders and gets in hot water with the commission. Albert then admits his mistake and has Tenuto killed and buried under another dead body's coffin. (According to police)

These shows are Hollywooding them up.

The TRUTH about all these legendary mafia figures is, they had a lot of soldiers doing their dirty work BUT, had no problem taking credit.

Interesting stuff thanks for the details