Originally Posted By: JCrusher
I don't think too much of anybody....I say what I saw in the movie. Look I never said Mike was a idiot he is very smart and cunning. HOWEVER he just wasn't one step ahead of Roth as *you think he was. *I know you don't like it but Roth got the better of him the entire movie until the end...thats just a fact. Yes I understand Roth was talking to reporters BUT that doesn't mean he was completely healthy. yes I agree he probably made himself look weaker than he really was BUT he was still obviously old and sick.
We are discussing the same movie! We are both Godfather fans I respect your take, your prerogative....
That's the beauty of Godfather that we are still debating them – The different opinions, views make the debate riveting indeed and learning new things

Whoa! assumptions! Say what?! *I think? *You know I don't like it? How so?!

As regards Roth's health, Michael was taking medication? too

Credit where credit is due.....Fair's Fair
Among others, couple of my previous and recent impartial posts – Extracts:
Originally Posted By: Lana
Then the ever astute Roth used Frankie's 'attempted' [Michael Corleone says Hello!] killing by Michael to his advantage as his Plan C the Senate inquiry ["The Senate lawyer Questadt belongs to Roth"] after Plan A Tahoe bedroom shooting and Plan B Michael's 'accidental' death in Cuba

Anyway in the end both Michael and Roth were beaten

“Roth played this one beautifully” wrong footed and lulled Michael [listed as above]
Roth was certainly one step ahead of Michael until the Tahoe shooting but Ref: Turnbull “Michael recovered his senses and his smarts after the shooting”

I reckon since the shooting, Michael and Roth were neck and neck, thwarting each other's game plans

Anyhow, let's agree to disagree! and move on as I feel it is getting *personal I'd like to keep it strictly business! please Blood is a big expense