Just for the hell of it.

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

I love Star Wars and I admire the first trilogies' special effects, but I don't have that same respect with the new trilogy, which became too much and too phony to look good. Plus, the stories work, but Lucas is otherwise a mediocre filmmaker when it comes to things like dialogue. Things like robots yelling "Owie" after being hit became annoying and all the other poor comic relief. Lucas claims this is a kids movie for this reason, but yeah, a kids movie with decapitations, burning flesh, genocide, etc? Come on George.

Had the first prequel lacked Jar Jar it would be #1 best for the prequels, but his presence was too much. Your question to Irishman is an interesting one though. I'd introduce them like I saw them, old trilogy first mainly because those are the best to me, and when you see the newer films you love seeing the original story behind it. At least that was the feeling I got when I saw The Phantom Menace in theaters years ago.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006