Thanks oc, ive been following this movie like daily i cant fuckin wait. Anyone seem picsxof Harvey Keitel as Angelo bruno or Jack Huston as Tony Pro( i think that’s who he was cast to play but don’t quote me on that)?

Idc that Pacino doesn’t really look like Hoffa and that Deniro doesnt have the physically imposing stature that Frank Sheeran had, Scorsese is the bestcmost consistent director imo and anything he does i see and love this will be terrific!

Side note but ive seen some articles saying that they Sheerans claims may becin doubt simply bc the house this senile old man at the time tookcthem to didnt turn up Hoffas dna to me is absurd. If u read the book which imo is the best mob book outside of Five Families, ull see how Charles brandt the author and former prosecutor did a phenomenal job to corroborate and verify to the best he could all of Sheerans claims. I totally believe everything he wrote including the Joey gallo hit. He interviews an eye witness who is now a journalist who themself and has impeccable credentials and she id’d Sheeran as the shooter. That to me is way more believable than those idiot columbo nobodies that claimed responsibility that they just saw him and happened to whack him. Fuck that noise... everyone said it was one shooter and imo it was sheeran. But just my opinion as an attorney based on the evidence

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"