Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
Unless I am mistaken Irish, you refered to the movie being pretty damn boring, which stuns me. Then again Irish, you may have a point. Why deal with a pompous pretentious dick like Francis Ford Coppola when MICHAEL BAY could have directed an action movie. Screw that surreal nonsense, lets have some cool CGI action!

Okay, I'm being a jackass Irish, and its too bad you didn't make big of it, but hey, that is how life works. No way you would rediscover the film as being a truely great masterpiece.

P.S. - Tarantino digs it.
I didn't say it was pretty "damn" boring, I said it was slow and boring in parts. I didn't say this movie never ended and seemd to go on for weeks on end. And I like FFC but if someone asked me if I would watch this movie again I'd say no. Again I found it somewhat slow but I did like the actors, they did a good job. But as usual, how do I judge movies even though it's "the wrong way?" Based on entertainment and I wasn't that entertained. It's not like a gave the movie a star, I gave it 2 1/2. BTW, I'm not the Michael Bay fan on the board, that belongs to suspect_5. Also, not everyone is going to regard every movie on the AFI list as a masterpiece. Nowhere is it written that "thou shall love Apocalypse Now. I'm sure I'm not the only person who didn't love it.