Some idiot intervened in the last chat we had a good thing going but tony is out I mean anthiny dinunzio . On house arrest with his ma but I heard it's his sister reallly. I think he has this kid long family ties to the mob. Think his grandfather nad uncle was made anyway lenoci his cousin is orlandelka wither made guy who's related to no other the anguilo and Lombardo somewhere down the line. But he's out and ready. His son will be home soon and his son son got his good buddy Lenny doing things for him. Heard is son is in good hands. Don't know who's going to be the skippers but I heard before he went in he was reporting to the in town guy who ever that is. Me personally I think it's Lepore. He still in the north holds a lot of weight., still has a mean crew. And he's trusted. Idk I'm jut talking but I have my reasons

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "