Pac your right I too believe he Ferrara makes the overall decision and like he has been and he is six to probably seven men away from anything and these are fucking solid brick men so for him to come up in anything would be deep, turbulent, fucking a earthquake. As far as ray jr he was involved with some big guys as well. I think he not only was jr russo throwing his weight around but ray jr he was good with a few of ray sr good guys and yea he was involved and did a few hits from what I heard.
His first hit i Hears was with his uncle jow patraica whom he took after low humble soft demeonar, same brother patraica almost had clipped. His son, jow patraica is a lawyer in same building as cicciline, longtime mob lawyer in providence, whom patraica jr his cousin has many dealings with and super close with. A distant cousin even changed the name a bit to be a broadcast anchor in providence. But ray jr still had all the ok from the hits in providence and there were a few from 84 to 90 or whenever he got picked up. Russo was just trying to get rid of all the dead weight, salemme because he never thought salemee was material and that salemme was with Flemimi and bulger and Russo was always trying to get rid of both since the 60s when him and his good friend decienzo was clipping things like a barber. Russo was one of the go to guys with his right hand decienzo, one of the frizzi brothers ninni frizzi, fuccillo son In law a young hitman by the name sally ciampi young bobby Russo and spucky was around and decicienzo cousin santoro. Prochilo father who they call leo who is huge is the labor union was close with old man fuccillo who always ran eastie but prochilo was never close with Russo which plays down in the 90s with bobby Russo and ciampi and Rossettis going back with old man Ralph who is also close with Russo and prochillo as well. Ralph was dangerous as well real close with Russo and a good friend common prochillo. So when you add ray jr hits it mainly concerns providence because in Boston. He had no say and older providence guys wasn't going disrespect his father but he was getting punked and making providence look bad and that's when Nicky who was close with Russo kind of started being the fox and switching sides but Russo was ruthless and didn't care for bianco as he can go too.
Ray jr hits is more of tha approval of numbs in providence calends but whatever crazy little like real low level street shit that he would approve of never no serious family business but he knew the life well. Just didn't have that demand and respect to lead and put respect in the rest of the real gangsters. I know a few of the providence guys who were out said they wouldn't interfere due to the fact that ray jr wasn't asking for help from them bust instead pleading his way and they didn't like that at all. Bianco who was goin to step up was worried about getting more territory in Connecticut from his close ties with the colombos and Russo thought he should have the seat and run the fAmily like a old school thing.

Russo was capo before ray died when the anguilos got picked up he took over the east Boston faction where he is from and always has control. When he was fighting for control he gave rizzo the captain seat for revere/beachmont crew and brother bobby Russo dealt with the rest of the eastie/ Winthrop crew. Salemme slick ass for for some guys like Rossetti and even Quintana on his side because they thought he was being power to Boston in which he was doing was bring in the rest of winter hill and whoever he dealt with. You have to remember salemme was connected becuse of flemmi and flemmi was connected because of his brother the bear. Salemme never was in the real circles of the family he knew and dealt with real close guys of course but never was he under no one not even zannino or even lastrucci who stated the Marconi club and was a big guy in Roxbury for the family in the days when salemme he flemmis and zannino whom they was under for a while one the old days. So these guys like Russo and biago and Ferrara and delsanto or Masselli all with bloodline or just in their blood for that life allow ray jr to just let salemme come and run things on your behalf it can start a big riff that any tension or ripple just adds to the bullshit. Russo is old school and went to get the ok that's when more people was made people was bumped and more indictments that just opened the doors for another bunch of guys who had been disliking each other and just grouped with these other guys Rosetti and delicate and Salemme trying to take over the rackets but the east Boston guys wasn't haven't it and bobby Russo said no and got guys like my good friends and cold killer scraps and ciampi and lepore and even Romano a old school Russo underling to fight the salemme eastie crew of Rosetti devlin Souza and prochilo and others who tried taking over the rackets per order of new boss salemme. Then came down indictments and new boss mannochio come in and rizzo who was always neutral but aligned with Ferrara, and Rosetti and guys like prochilo and buffalino and got made and bumped up and dinunzio came back and settled the spucky Simone beef and things shaped up from there.

But providence played little part while they re builded got stronger the whole time. But ray jr allowance of reckless hits in providence and his role as boss being disrexpeged and rattled caused a series of indictments a power shift a war and more reckless cowboys style of war and murder. Rays jr has more blood on him than his old man can ever have. His old man order controlled hits he couldn't do blood spilled so much it covered the entire 20 odd some years of cold blood from his lack of using those big rubber lips.

Last edited by Joerusso; 09/18/17 01:27 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "