The only time I ever rode a street car was in Brooklyn when I was a little kid. Daddio got a place in Brooklyn on Brighten beach for the summer. It got my brother, mother and me out of the Harlem tenenments. It was a block walk from brighton beach and the board walk to Coney Island. It was the first and only time I rode a street car I remember the streets were cobblestones with the rails into cobblestones. Now those street cars are gone and they put tar over those cobble stones are apartment was right near a candy store. I ate my first potato knish from that place. Funny the shit you remember.

I posted this before there was a furniture mover we knew. Interesting guy he owned his truck needed something delivered like a refrigerator he would strap it to his back and walk up the four flights of stairs and deliver it to our apartment. He was a good guy he sometimes would load up his truck full of people from my building and he took us all to Jones beach. When he was not doing that he worked for murder inc and picked up the bodies of the people they murdered and despose of the bodies.

only the unloved hate