Originally Posted By: pmac
The guy is a flat out liar. He one of them people tell you the shy is th green. He probaly kicked stanfa 500 bucks a week. The whole town new he was a former cop. If he just said i was a associate who bodyguard for the boss like his buddy said. So if you could ask previte who was your first capo who proposed you for membership he cant answer. Did any other turncoat confirm he was made only guy i could think would have was horsehead who said he was inducted with the ceromony. He just comes off as trying to make himself more important then he was.

He never said he had a ceremony. If he wanted to lie he could have said "i had a ceremony". Whatever you want to say about how umimportant he was, he was able to meet directly with all of the supposed heavyweights (Merlino, Natale, etc) consistently. They talked to him about crime, enough for him to get them on tape.

In terms of being proposed by a capo? Come on, the Stanfa org was a glorified crew thrown together by a few pieces of duck tape. He made a ton of guys who had no business being made (John Veasey).

All Merlino and Natale cared about was money. Whether Previte was made or not was unimportant. He brought them scads of money.

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 09/03/17 02:24 PM.