Originally Posted By: Tonytough
So he was sitting there on a nice street corner and saw a Mr
Softie, decided he wanted a nice ice cream... why not, life is good... it tastes great... then next thing BAM, he's getting blasted by a car load of guys and ends up hiding in a freezer

I'm willing to bet EVERY single time Casso saw ice cream be it in a restaurant or kids eating it, it reminded him of that incident which we all know deeply affected him

That's when he went on to become a maniac in his obsession for revenge

He was NEVER able to look at a Mr Softie van like a normal person would again....each time one passed him, I bet he was looking up and down the road visualising a hit squad jumping out being the paranoid mother that he was!

Heck, he was one step away from whacking Mr Softie the same
way he ordered an associate dead when he dreamt the guy was a rat

I'd like to think we can hold this board to higher standard than a hypothetical post where the suggestion is that one of the biggest and most feared gangsters of all time was secretly living in fear of ice cream. Basically, you're intimating that you're fairly certain based on nothing you've provided, that Casso has PTSD, not related to gunfire... but to ice cream? (annoyed me to even type that)

They arrested him with his girlfriend, by your same logic he lives in fear of pussy because every time he sees law enforcement he draws from the memory of the SINGLE time in his life where he got in trouble with the law and pussy was also a character in the story.

It's in my opinion Casso was who he was and this incident certainly didn't reshape his mentality and make him any different, the power and the greed did. To say he operates completely differently because of ice cream is to be honest laughable in my opinion.