I wonder why is there so little information about Joe Tomasello; he was basically the n.1 in the Persico faction who was on the streets, yet he only got 8 years or something (only mentioned in a couple of articles) and then nothing. They are still trying to pin murder convictions on Tommy Gioeli, then Michael and Teddy Persico recently, also other ones (don't remember all the names), all related to the murders during that war, yet Tomasello who was 1 of the 2 protagonists (the other one being Orena) was barely mentioned in the newspapers back then (at least there isn't much in the archives) and today no mention at all.

In your opinion, how did he avoid more trials and headlines? For example, the Orena faction went down almost entirely, Bill Cutolo including; then there were many acquittals because of the Scarpa-DeVecchio conspiracy, but they were still indicted and went through some trouble before getting off. Tomasello, on the other hand, is treated like a secondary character by the media, but he was n.1 in the Persico faction, above Gioeli for example, who got so much attention in the last years. To me it doesn't make much sense: Orena got life after all, and Tomasello had an equally important role in the opposite faction.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."