raking it in? lol..dont follow OSU close enough to know if they cover frequently or not..i do know cavs where a huge dog in 2016 when they beat GS, and then down 3 1 if they took a series bet at that point which most did, I believe they were plus 1200? if so, then they books had to get buried....up in boston, the run the teams have had.for instance, pats not only go 14-2, but they have a similar record vs spread, and almost all their games go over...bettors think they have a sytem lol, ya, system, pats and over, every week, for 15 years lol..for instance, super bowl, down fuckin 21 to 3, and minus 5 for the 2nd half, fans think they cant win, but they can win the minus 5 for the 2nd half and get even or bet even more on it to come out a winner..and I'm sure you know what happened in the 2nd half lol... they books I know of , have had it the polar opposite, they have had their fuckin clocks cleaned..Cleveland guys don't roll with the home town? they bet the other way? I doubt that..who is raking it? the shylocks that loan the books money, that's who..

Last edited by Biggie; 08/16/17 01:59 PM.