Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: antimafia
Originally Posted By: Ciment
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Restructuring seems the most likely to me. There is also a theory suggested by a recent article about gangs that are alinged with the Rizzuto-Sollecito making their presence known. Do we know whether the target today is linked to Montreal?

As far as I know there is no mention yet to suggest whether it is linked or not.

Sonny_Black:

I don't know of any ties that the restaurant has to any organized-crime group or activity. The chef-owner of this restaurant used to be the chef at Match Bar and Grill, also in Woodbridge (Vaughan)--this is information that anyone could find using Google. Match closed down several years ago even though business was quite good for a good chunk of time. It had several investors, but I'm not sure the chef had ownership back then.

Antimafia, I think it was Ciment who asked for those specifications (bakery something?) but thanks for explaining.

I was responding to your question back on July 11 about whether the restaurant where there was a shooting was linked to Montreal. It's my fault that I took so long to answer your question, but you'll see from one of my posts today in another thread that I also have taken a long time to answer another poster's question.

Last edited by antimafia; 07/31/17 12:30 PM. Reason: Highlighted question my post is answering.