I used to not participate in this discussion seeing that I do this at the Movie Boards, but I think I should now.

Here's my first review.

Wuthering Heights (1939) Second Viewing
Directed By: William Wyler
Rating: ****/****

A film that was the product of one of the greatest years in Hollywood history stands as a testament not only to the genius of independent producer Samuel Goldwyn, but of he directorial craft shown by William Wyler, the screenplay written by Ben Hecht an Charles McCarthur, the beautifully vivid deep focus cinematography of Greg Toland and of course the acting of performers like Laurence Olivier, Merle Oberon and David Niven.

These people bring to life Emile Bronte's timeless tale of love between two star crossed lovers: Heathcliff and Cathy. Top notch for everything along with Alfred Newman's lush and beautiful score which only accentuates the beauty and horror seen in the rise and fall of a group of people in Industral Era England.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia