Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: VitoSpatafore
This someday is going to be a wild movie or docuseries.. this story has legs and if the multiple reports of Dinardo being instructed to do this by a friend because the 4 were witnessing against him in a beating case would be unbelievable really.

Vito- good point my friend its a really interesting story and sad... so you read that internet rumor too about the kids witnessing that assault and Cosmo then agreeing to whack these kids to settle a drug debt? The kid who is still locked up for the assault is Billy Riddle, and that part of it is true.. do u know anything more about any of this?

Im from Doylestown, worked where the found the kids car and used to live 5 min from the farm property they found the body..are u from near me?

So Di Nardo's friend assaulted someone, the kids witnessed it and the friend got Di Nardo to wipe them out?

And Di Nardo owed a drug debt to this aforementioned friend?

Anyone see the guy's mugshot? Good to know I'm not the only guy who shaves his widow's peak. My hair is brown and I have like 24 hours before the stubble comes back and 48 hours before I have to shave it again without looking ridiculous, so I can only imagine how hard it is for a guy with black hair to hide his.

Moe- lol about bein hairy im the same way minus the widows peak.. hope you're doing wlel pal haven't talked to ya in a while

In regards to your question the rumor from people who know Dinardo is that he was a big time weed dealer and also dealt guns.. and this Billy Risdle kid was one of his suppliers whom he owed a lot of money to for bud on consignment... this Billy lunatic seriously assaulted these 2 kids nearly killing one outside a house party at my alma mater Temple University. The rumor is The 4 boys were at Temple partying and saw this assault and 2 of them spoke to cops and id'd Billy.. so this maniac 19 yr old shitbag Billy reached out to Cosmo and said if he takes care of these 4 and prevents them from testifying that his srug debt would be wiped clean...

This is just rumors i heard bein from where this all happened and knowing kids who know Cosmo... the cops are saying he lures them to rob them and apparently murder them...but it makes no sense to kill these kids even after u rob em theyre all suburban white kids they wouldn't have done shit if they just got robbed there was no reason for these senseless murders.. this Cosmo homo seems like an unbalanced fake tuff guy who saw to many movies

Side note: i know a few friends whos little sisters were stalked and harassed online and at the gym by Cosmo Dinardo like really creepy Bill Coaby type shit.. he deserves to be executed i know he made a deal that the death penalty is off the table but DA shoulld totally reneg
I hung out w/a Billy riddle back in '84..he had a couple of brothers ,one ,Matt Riddle killed himself by jumping off the Krewstown rd. railroad bridge where it goes over Pennypack Creek..that would be fucked up if this maniac kid now is maybe a son of 1 of these brothers..come 2 think of it,they were a bit fucked up themselves..& if this dude gets convicted,he should be draconianly tortured then sent to meet his maker..while all of it being a live televised event 2 set an example as all scum should ,but thats another story on my method of law keeping that I shouldnt get started on..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...