Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: VitoSpatafore
This someday is going to be a wild movie or docuseries.. this story has legs and if the multiple reports of Dinardo being instructed to do this by a friend because the 4 were witnessing against him in a beating case would be unbelievable really.

Vito- good point my friend its a really interesting story and sad... so you read that internet rumor too about the kids witnessing that assault and Cosmo then agreeing to whack these kids to settle a drug debt? The kid who is still locked up for the assault is Billy Riddle, and that part of it is true.. do u know anything more about any of this?

Im from Doylestown, worked where the found the kids car and used to live 5 min from the farm property they found the body..are u from near me?

So Di Nardo's friend assaulted someone, the kids witnessed it and the friend got Di Nardo to wipe them out?

And Di Nardo owed a drug debt to this aforementioned friend?

Anyone see the guy's mugshot? Good to know I'm not the only guy who shaves his widow's peak. My hair is brown and I have like 24 hours before the stubble comes back and 48 hours before I have to shave it again without looking ridiculous, so I can only imagine how hard it is for a guy with black hair to hide his.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.