I remember that well ... the Feds were all over friends and extended family not just made guys and associates .

But that still did not have a impact on why Nick did not have a made guy don't why he had Jr. doing what he was doing,cos lots of people were taking it personally .

Especially Skinny and the guys that were under all the guys just locked up ! And his father shelved and I am sure Jr. was collecting Chucky 's old stuff .

It did not take much for them guys that were working there ass off that did not get made yet to rebel .

Skinny could not of went after a made guy from the family! It was because it was never done by Nick or the Chin .

There was still guys on the street in jersey Philly and North Jersey that would been enough to make a crew and it would of held the family together.

I can not get with what the Philly family had going with Luke's and Westside that that they did not protect their interests .

There just seams to be no answers it's crazy that there was nothing done but Goti putting Stanfa in and no one said a word but Skinny !

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/01/17 08:53 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."