When my daughter was younger she thought Ken Jennings was hot. You know who he was Jeopardies biggest winners at that time.he won almost 4 million dollars. This guy was far from hot a nerd. One day he was on radio if any of you guys remember The Wise Guy show it started the actor who played Big Pussy on the Sopranos. Jennings just wrote a book and they were giving away free copies if you can ask him a question he could not answer. So I tried to win my daughter an autographed copy of his book. The question I asked him was what does the letters H. & R. Block stand fore. That the tax preparation people some use when you can't afford an accountant to do your taxes smile It was also the question he did not know the answer to when he finally lost on Jeopardy. I just thought he never found out the right answer to that question after he lost. I was right he laughed and he did not know the answer. So then Big Pussy asked me what is the answer. I told him who cares I wasn't asked the question he was and he still did not know it. First they did not want to send me the book. But Jennings said he would because my daughter thought he was hot.

only the unloved hate