Originally Posted By: alicecooper

I'd give it like a 7.5/10. I didn't seek it out but just happened across it at the library. Did you get far enough to hear about his shopping mall thieving gang in the 80's? Had never heard of such a thing. Anything about ice t makes me think of his wife though, and I'm trying to eat. Hehe fuck those hollyweirdos are gross.

7.5 out of 10 means you realy liked it! i know you're a tough scorer. i didn't get to the part about the jewelry heists,but i'm familiar with his story. there's actualy an entire book dedicated to the bank robbery sprees by the gang Ice T was from,The Rollin 60s https://www.amazon.com/Where-Money-Tales...re+the+money+is
i think i listened up until the part about his pimping phase,then had to turn it off because it got too graphic. lol so you don't find his wife attractive? i think the silicone implants are gross,do you? what did you like about the book? was there good action? do you think Ice T's led an interesting life? too bad Body Count's music s*cks (no offense). but as a rapper,he's one of my all time favorites. he seems to have good taste in Metal,though. i think Slayer is his fav band.

Last edited by americafyeah; 06/20/17 07:14 PM.