Originally Posted By: Belmont
Pmac
Its mickey generoso. He lived in brooklyn i believe. He died a while ago. He and larry dentico supposedly shared an underboss type position. Dentico had a place at the jersey shore in seaside.

Thanks for the insight Belmont...i know Larry fabs stilk alive but he's pushing 90.. any shot hes still active or is the actual Ub in your opinion?

If not him Im curious who you specifically would guess as the genovese underboss? You know that fam as well as anyone and I trust your street insight, care to venture a guess pal?

Related question, but given the Westsides history of disguising who their real boss is, with Capeci stating last yr that Barney is the official boss, does anyone think that its a ruse and someone else is the main power, and who?

Also i fb stalked his kid One day( please no one start w the private citizen, right to privacy bullshit when theyre enjoying all the spoils of crime and they are)but Barneys a smart sob got all his sons in legit insurance agencies that they appear to run and are even underwriting for international insurers like Prudential... hes a smart fucker gotta give him credit for that

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"