Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted By: Neo
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
I am not sold on Barney being the boss, but if he is, then his underboss will be either Ernest Muscarella or one of the Ida brothers, James or Joseph.

Ernie is retired and James Ida got life without parole in 1997. I've never heard of Joseph Ida.

I know but their is a lot of chatter coming from inside James Idea's cell, letters. Joe Ida was in Matty the horse crew, his name first pops up during the Joe Gallo hit, as being identified as one of the possible drivers for The Horse that night. Joe Ida names then pops up a couple of times during the late 1990's and the early 2000's, then nothing until Tino dies half a decade ago. Joe is a lot more active now then people think, I know the feds have him listed as a Capo from 1997-2002, then again from 2012-present, but he is a lot more active then people think and is respected by the Bonanno,Gambino, and Lucchese families, not so sure about the Colombo family. Mozzarella is not, I repeat not retired. If the BH is peddling that trash, then they are a bunch of know it all's, sorry Sol, HK, Dix, and F1.

My information that Ernie is retired came from PizzaBoy but perhaps that information is incorrect.

Interesting about Joseph Ida as that is a name I've never come across before.