Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Testa was betrayled by Scarfo st that ordered to whack him only because in a newspaper article Testa was called the crowned prince of the mafia and in his paranoia feared that salvie could take his place as boss.

There was more to it Chuckie was in his ear and all the other families were watching the out come to see if Nick was going to stand behind his life long friend and underboss.

Then there were a few of the other skippers in Nicks ear about everything Sal was doing and some he did not do .
The other skippers wanted Salvie rackets so bad they would tell it to Chuckie and to each other ... plotting and scheming the hole time !

And I know that many take to Nick Caramandi but he was just as bad as any of them ,, don't believe him for one minute that he felt bad !! He knew every racket and fucking dollar amount tied to it !!

But one of the things was drugs with the blacks from the north east philly and trust me mega dope was and still is running through there and the was big money behind it and someone put it out there that Salvie had plenty of cash and the connections to finance it , if he did it or not !

Once it's on the street it's done !!!

Then the are the woman , you have to remember all these guys had houses down here at the shore and all there relatives all so and Salvie had a banging ass spot and trust me he got the best chicks , but the bad thing he did all this under all made guys noses and regular folks and there relatives .

As long as he was marrying her they looked the other way but once he cancel that close to the wedding it was over , and he was living with a hot chick in Philly on top of it all .

And yes I am sure that the things you mention where in Nicks head , but I knew him and it was the other families looking in is what he was concern do it even if the other families did not expect it Nick thought they did , just the way he thought!!!

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/17/17 06:51 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."