Quote:
Originally posted by Fame:
[quote]Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] I've noticed that 90% of the films you've seen from the 50's and before were "good, not great" or something similar.
Because most of them are to me, except for Frankenstein that was great [/b][/quote]Irishman, have u seen any 'Film Noir' movies from the 40's or 50's? And have u seen any Crime/Gangster movies from the 30's or 40's ?

Im just asking becuase I think youre maybe missing some of the greatest movies ever made.
The 40's IMO was the best decade for movies.(yes,even better than the 70's) [/b][/quote]No I sure haven't. I think the only 'Film Noir' movie I've seen is Pulp Fiction but I'd be open to seeing more. I have also wanted to see Howard Hughes' Scarface because I have never seen it before (even though I own it).

The Beatles Anthology 4

I'm really starting to enjoy this more as I LOVE the concert footage because it's as close as I'm ever going to get to seeing The Beatles live. The interviews and stories are very interesting (such as when they started to get into marijuana during their music careers).