As I said, I have no real desire to smoke at all -- but I'm still addicted to nicotine from the damn gum! lol

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Anybody who has ever worked in the city(Manhattan) knows just how cold it gets outside in the winter....it's a wind tunnel. When I used to see people huddled in front of office buildings to smoke in 5 degree weather, that's when I actually believed that it's an addiction.

Spent 3 years working there -- and yes, smokers are like mail carriers: "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these [smokers] from the swift completion of their [cigarettes]" lol

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Btw, I heard just recently a pack of cigs is going up by $2.00. WTF??? uhwhat Is that just here in CA? What does that make an average pack now, $8.00. OMG That's terrible.

TIS, I think I saw that packs were like $12 or $12.50 in Manhattan! eek About $9 here by me. Good thing we quit, right?!!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations