Originally Posted By: Aces
Giacomo
Are you saying scoops has been in trouble because " on the skins tape", he was calling someone close to Ligambi an informant and it turns out the guy was never an informant?
In other words, he was almost killed because of scoops?
Also, when you say he is still in trouble, he was kind of demoted?

No, it was before the revelation of the skin tapes, when Philly mobsters, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island mobsters were being arrested. It correlated with members who had dealings with the Philadelphia administration. Once Skins was revealed to be the informant, the hit stopped. Licata is still the official Capo of the crew. Joe is acting, Lou is handling most of the action for the Philadelphia family in Newark. I would not be surprised if Licata retires. I think a lot of people forgot about the G.F. incident right before the outbreak of civil war in the 1990's. Chase for the Soprano show part of it between, Paulie, Johnny Sac, and Ralphie.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green