Originally Posted By: irishkaos
I've heard often that Joe Grande was in hot water or sent to Newark as a test. Any more reasoning behind it other than Wayne Grande being a rat? Never really got the full story behind it.

Yea it has zero to do with his brother considering Wayne's son is a trusted guy and got his button. Like pmac said he did a quarter for this family. Skinnys uncle is a rat and left his family behind. Or maybe they decided not to go not sure. When you got real blood families having multiple guys in the life it's always gonna be a possibility of one of them going bad. So u cut off the other stand up guys? Nah. In jersey tommy ricciardi who was a stone cold killer and related to both the taccetta and the pernas and told on both. So you're gonna hold that against the t's and p's who bleed the life. Nah if he's in any type of hot water it ain't cuz of his brother. More likely as other guys said about proving loyalty to the younger guys in charge. And giacomo I don't even bother questioning you on your shit because it's obvious you're talking out of your ass 99% of the time. But when it comes to jersey which I highly doubt u know anything about and myself and other jersey guys do, not from a book or an FBI report(no offense to guys who do their research that way I just don't and get ΓΌ info from what I hear around the way because that's all I know and don't speak on anything but that most of the time) like enough is enough. No one takes you serious and yet u still come on here talking that bullshit. Get a new hobby cuz. I don't even post here much anymore because there seems to be more know it alls then there used to be. If it dknt apply let it fly: