"Dixie mafia" was always a term for local criminal groups that conducted fairly organized mob-like activities in the Deep South (mainly Mississippi, Alabama, rural Georgia and Florida...). I'd say they're as close to "Anglo" as it gets in the USA. They're not big "gangs" as such; I'd say they veered closer to the UK "crime firms" in terms of structure. Smaller, independent mobs with a reasonable level of organization.
Are mobs like these still active in parts of the South? Most probably, yes.

The white prison gangs like Aryan Brotherhood for instance may have that "Irish" thing going on in their history, but I'd say in places like Cali most of them have an "Anglo" background.

If I have to go by a book I read, several London mobs have made travels to the USA (mainly Florida), but I don't really think they had any real businesses going on there. I mean, OC always has to operate from a certain community. The off-the-boat British community isn't really big enough in any part of the USA, and most British that do live in the US don't really have the background OC thrives off.