Hey gett that Ten Commandments with Heston was my favorite movie for years. I know most of the dialogue in it. John Derek who played Joshua was a terrible actor but he was very good in this. He was smart enough to marry Bo Derek. I bought the movie on Amazon so I could watch it anytime I like. They said Edward G Robinson was miscast as Dathan but he was the only one in the whole movie who actually spoke Hebrew in the movie. What a cast that movie had. I actually have some of the props from that movie. I would kill for Ramases Armour and sword and war crown from that movie when he went after them after his son died. My grand daughter is staying with us for a few days. Wife buys her a hair extension I put hear the side of my head and tell her that is Ramases princes lock. She had no idea what I was talking about. smile

You could be right about the attack. The Syrian leader said he did not use chemical weapons on his people. He said we did it. So we had an excuse to bomb their air field. Maybe I believe that and Putin had nothing to do with it.

only the unloved hate