Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[quote]Originally posted by Tony Mosrite:
[b] for instance, is there a way to download this or any of these french noir flicks?

You can easily get it. The Criterion DVD for Le Cercle Rouge is in many stores in America. Now for Le Samourai, it's a VERY rare movie not released here. I bought it online at a site called Xploited Cinema for about $20. You should definitely get both. The DVD I got for Le Samourai is a Russian PAL DVD, which means the menu is in Russian (you can get a French DVD too for more money) and you need a regionless player to play it. I can only play it on my PC. The NTSC DVD of it wasn't translated the right way so there's a ghosting problem. [/b][/quote]man these Criterion DVDs might be in many stores in America, but they're surely as hell aren't here in Brazil I don't even know what the hell is it I have an idea because I see everytime someone mentions it, but I've never seen one! not that we're that late, but 3rd world dementia sometimes edges globalization - and I'm sad to say that I had a (very) little hope to get some of these movies, but after your post, it's gone! thanks for the help, but it'd probably take a few months until the day I'd sit and watch the films. I have no rush, but my appreciation for some movies I watched lately were affected by the hype about them.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk