Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
I watched You've Got Mail on TV today, and though I'd seen it several times before, I've just really developed a great appreciation for it this time around. I love Tom Hanks, and Meg Ryan is just adorable. They make such a great on screen couple, and the movie is just so sweet. It's got funny parts in addition to the romance, and I really enjoy the mix. (Even a few GF references... ) I guess I was in the mood for chick flicks tonight, because I'm now watching Sleepless in Seattle on and off, and I'm just sitting alone sniffling.
WOW, they are two of my fav romantic comedies ever, Gina! Especially You got mail, it's soooooooooo cute!!! I agree, Gina, Tom and Meg make a great on screen couple. I wonder why Meg wanted to make such a change with "In the cut"...I understand she did not like to be labelled once and for all as America's sweetie and wanted to change...but that playing role was a mistake, IMO.

Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
I loved him in Moonstruck.
Ah....the flour-drenched sexiest baker in movie history!!!

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)