So I read most of Ralph's book last night just sitting in a corner at Barnes & Noble, which by the way, it's a very quick read- you can probably get through it in 2-3 hours tops. I skimmed or skipped several chapters but read all of the Merlino years. He does claim that he was made by Bruno and Gambino and was only re-made by Merlino to "keep the peace", which didn't make any sense to me. He provided nothing new or insightful about the Merlino years quite frankly. There were some interesting tid-bits from the Bruno/Testa era, however, it's hard to say if they're true or not. For instance, he goes into detail regarding Casella and Narducci and now they found out about Testa and Scarfo in AC and how they were hogging it for themselves and the Casella/Narducci found out via the Gambinos, etc. How would Ralph Natale know all these details about what happened in that party with the Gambinos and what not. That's just one example. Another funny example is some meeting with Carlo Gambino at San Gennaro where Carlo Gambino supposedly hand picked Natale via Bruno to run AC and the unions with Chicago. Give me a break. Carlo Gambino didn't barely spoke to his own underboss in his own house let alone to Ralph Natale in Little Italy at San Genaro. Glad I read/skimmed it, glad I didn't pay $25 for it though.