Originally Posted By: Goldy
At least he made a full recovery.

I'd say the unluckiest was Uncle June. Going to end up dying in that horrible place, broke, alone, no recollection of who he was or his family....dignified guy like that can't even remember how to use the bathroom by himself. He wasn't necessarily a good guy, but he didnt deserve that fate.

We don't see older Junior really doing anything horrible. Most of the people he ordered killed in season 1 were people that had it coming. For the rest of the series, he was pretty much shelved, until he started to lose it. He shoots Tony but I think that was more due to mental illness.

Younger Junior was a different animal, though. Holding Mr. Satriale down while Johnny chops his fingers off. Satriale was just short on cash. They could have just taken the butcher shop, which they did anyway. Cutting off his fingers was wanton and brutal. So, I think Junior did deserve his fate. His was more benevolent in his senior years but his past still caught up with him.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea