Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: Giacomo
Phil's family has been running a steak shop for thirty years that he founded on Passyunk before he went away. This is a different animal, obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did well with this. South Philly isn't Boca. The big problem will be the liquor license, so the place will have to be in someone else's name, with Phil as maitre'd or something.

How much you want to bet there'll be a 10 percent discount if you pay in cash?

Giacomo my friend you couldn't be more right if you tried pal..spot on

I meant to post this the other day read the Philly.com piece posted previously and i happened to make a reservation for my wifes 30th on her bday Feb 1 ill let yall know how ot is and ill be sure to ask phil for an autograph lol....in all seriousness my wife's gpop was an old major pusher connected w the K and A gang who did 8 yrs.. he knew phil back in the day and drunkenly shared at xmas this past year that Phil was the most intelligent, serious, and focused wiseguy he knew and he claimed to have done shit w people very close to Joe the boss Rugnetta... ive asked my wifes gpop for some Rugnetta and or Narducci stories but the cool old prick is reluctant to tell me more bc im a lawyer i think.. even tho i practice real estate law in MD... anyway ill for sure post how Chicks is fellas

Lol if my wife knew I shared shit bout her gpop id be gettin papers real fast...ive tried to not mention him publicly and im by no means in the know and hes an old man.. but i know for a fact this man did major time and knew some heavy hitters...however i will never claim to know more bout Philadelphia oc than guys like hoodlum, sphl mob, vegas mikey, handsome, etc.. apologize if i left anyone out
Yo m.b.,,aint heard from u in a while..so, ur wifes gramps was a "second story guy'..if u know what i mean..my wife's oldest brother was part of them dudes as a "lock expert"..& boy ,after a few shots of Jack, he's got alot of stories..ill get in touch w/u by other means..later.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...