been to both fed and state.....again I never heard this story..but I read the shit on here about the old school scarfo guys all running together..and I can tell you unequivocally that is not the case with phil and one particular person, and that's cuz of someone acting wrong deep into his sentence..from what I'm told, phil was in the right,and it was set straight.this story is not related to new englands story....i doubt it happened exactly the way new England briefly described it..i have no idea if it happened..nor do i have an opinion if it did or did not, strange things happen every day ...I doubt some guy out of the blue walked up and said 'send me 3k and ill tell you whos gonna kill ya', obviously I dont think new England meant that, if it happened, there must be a ton of other circumstances that led it there...what I am saying is if someone shook someone down, and you just paid without going to bat for yourself or with the people you are with, then you are opening up a can of worms,and vegas, I don't think you will disagree with that statement, just trying to make it clear

Last edited by Biggie; 02/22/17 01:23 PM.