I saw Anchors Aweigh last week. If you've never seen it, or if it's been a while since the last time you saw it, it's definitely time to see it again!! Totally a great movie. Before this film, I always loved Gene Kelly, but I never thought of him as being sexy. However, in one of the beginning scenes, the first time he's calling Lola on the phone, his voice and the way he talks are just enough to make any girl melt!

And Frank Sinatra plays a shy, innocent guy from Brooklyn who doesn't know anything about girls... I know, pretty unlikely, huh? But he does a great job.

Also, the little boy in this movie is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen in my life, on screen or off. Every time he came on screen, every time he said anything, my sister and I were like, "Omigod, he's SOOOO cute!!!" :p

It's funny, I always mixed up Anchors Aweigh with On The Town, which is why I hadn't seen it yet... I always thought I had already seen it, but I'd only seen the latter. I like Anchors a LOT better than On The Town, by the way.