Very astute, Cabrini. The Balkanization of the Zetas and Cartel deal Golfo is part of the reason why I will likely never visit northeastern Mexico. The same thing also happened in Michoacan where CJNG quickly got into the vigilante "autodefensas" movement when they created the H3, from formers members of La Familia Michoacan and Los Caballeros Templarios members.

So how does this affect the movement of drugs. It looks like Mini Lic is in Badiriguato the territory of El Chapo and El Mayo posting pictures of weed and a bed with money stuffed in it. It's likely the spoils of war, meaning it probably belonged to Los Chapitos until he rolled into town.

I was confused by all this at first, but Mini Lic is really gunning for Los Chapitos. I believe a lot of people thousands in Cualican are friends and have partied with both groups together for years. It's kind of like when one of your boys turns on another one of your friends and your stuck in between. What that means is that a lot of people probably are afraid to move a finger, let alone a kilo, for either side, for fear they will be a target.

Look at that video of them chasing the plane down, would you want to be a pilot in La Sierra right now with these guys rampaging around the mountains?

Sinaloa has always had a lot of tunnels though, so it is likely that they have huge stashes of product just sitting in warehouses in Arizona and So. Cal right now.

One question I have is in regards to Mini Lic's Twitter info he calls himself "Nueva Generacion" Mini Lic. There is talk Mini Lic fed info to El Mochomito and El Mencho the head of the Cartel Jaliso Nueva Generacion when Chapos kids were kidnapped back in August.

If Mini Lic and Damaso really have partnered with CJNG that is huge and we are witnessing the birth of a super cartel.