Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
This is good stuff. Can you guys give a little more insight to the structure of the local sets?

I can only speak for some blood sets and even at that they vary. For instance... 93 would start with a soldier then after that you would get "stain" which is actual rank starting with sergeant , lieutenant, capo, four star general(some sets have done away with) then five star general, G, OG , doubke og , triple and a godfather. That was the traditional east side stain. Sex money Murda has a shotcaller stain after The five star general , I mean there's different stain for each set at the end of the day but that's the basic idea. Mostly drugs is the money but it's not like every member is out there playing their part in a huge criminal enterprise. I know some broke ass dudes and then I know some dudes that get money and wouldn't piss on one of their homies if he was on fire. It's more like certain lines (a way to distinguish your almost family tree) get money but even then not all lines stick together and are in business. It's usually a crew from a block or hood that have guys supplying underlings and working as a bank. You can kind of see that in this case from the article. That ain't every member of RBG,not even close. You don't even see a G let alone OG or the so on. The fives are working as the top tier. I know on high and spruce which is the main Murda hood in Newark, the young homies have to get their bricks from whoever the big homie who has it at the time. If not it's a violation. No matter if they can find a better price. That's ridiculous. But that's kind of how it goes. From my experience.